Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Making Your House A Home - Part 3 - Children

*As i was preparing to blog, a friend had sent me this video on motherhood to me.  It's sweet and encouraging....know that YOU MATTER AS A MOM!*

http://vimeo.com/allanspiers/momheart


*In the video i said "James got his first tooth," i meant ADAM! (shesh i need more sleep haha! Hence, why i look so tired)


VIDEO 1



VIDEO 2



VIDEO 3




AND....VIDEO 4







*Book Reference: "Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian



SCRIPTURES:


Psalm 139:13-16

New Living Translation (NLT)
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.

Jeremiah 29:11

New Living Translation (NLT)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


Psalm 127:3

New Living Translation (NLT)
Children are a gift from the Lord;
    they are a reward from him.


Proverbs 22:6

New Living Translation (NLT)
Direct your children onto the right path,
    and when they are older, they will not leave it.



No comments:

Post a Comment