Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Friday, July 27, 2012

Obedience In Small Tasks

“We all have those times when there are no flashes of light and no apparent thrill to life, where we experience nothing but the daily routine with its common everyday tasks….Don’t always expect God to give you His thrilling moments, but learn to live in those common times of the drudgery of life by the power of God….I must realize that my obedience even in the smallest detail of life has all the omnipotent power of the grace of God behind it. If I obey Jesus Christ in the seemingly random circumstances of life, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God."


Example: Jesus raised the dead, but He also washed feet.


I will delight in the precious tasks that God has placed before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment