Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Crafts

Ryan made this awesome board to hang up my aprons and hold our mail.



I made this center piece of pine cones, candles, and pumpkins for our table.



Ryan surprised me with these fall colorful flowers! I love flowers!



This is our little thankful tree - we found some sticks in the yard and cut out circles to hang on them. On the paper we each wrote what we are thankful for. I asked james and he said "addy" (Daddy) "mama" and "b" (baby). so cute!



I made this little tree out of scrapbook paper and buttons. It also can be used as a dry erase board. I'm thinking about doing a different background for each season.




All week I've been without a car...which actually has turned into a really great thing - real quality time with James. We ventured into something new...FINGERPAINT!



He was really hesitant at first, but he really loved it!




I helped him make a pumpkin...which he continued to call an Orange...he loves oranges. haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment