Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Organizing Clutter

I think i am still "nesting" from my last pregnancy. haha! I have been trying to de-clutter our house as much as possible.  I have been meaning to organize our important papers.  Since we've been married, everything from birth certificates, taxes, bill statements, etc have all been casually thrown into a drawer in our office.  We know where to find everything...in the drawer, but it was so un organized that it was hard to find exactly what we wanted/needed in the drawer.  I found a simple solution that i am in the process of doing now.

I found 3 binders (which i am going to get a couple of more) at Walmart for $1.74 each.  I also got some clear paper protectors too.  For 50 sheets it was somewhere between $2-$3.  I used baseball card holders for SS cards, insurance cards, military IDs, etc. I need to get another binder for Home/Auto and Bills. I always feel better after organizing chaos. 

                                                                  The Binders

Inside 


No comments:

Post a Comment