Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Monday, June 21, 2010

DADDY'S LITTLE MAN

Yesterday we celebrated our first Father's Day as a family. To be honest, i was more excited about Father's Day than Mother's Day. Don't get me wrong, i love a day dedicated to me as a mother, but there was something about celebrating my husband as a new daddy. I not only took that day as a chance to remind Ryan (my hubby) how great of a father he is to James, but also how great of a man he is in every way.
So i am going to take a few moments to brag on my husband a little bit.
Ryan is - a handy man
- a hardworking man
- a funny man
- a sweet man
- a relaxed man
- an athletic man
- a goodlooking man
- a musical man
- a fatherly man
- a godly man.
Those are just a few of the characteristics that he has. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful godsend guy. I am so happy for James to have a dad who is such a great example and role model for him. I would not mind it in the least, if James grew up to be just like his dad.

JAMES WATCHING HIS DADDY MOW THE YARD

JAMES WANTING TO PLAY GUITAR LIKE HIS DADDY










No comments:

Post a Comment