Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shirts for the Boys

I have been dealing with NESTING like crazy lately! I can't really do anything yet with the room because first we have to paint. I can't handle the fumes. So, with the help of pinterest and other blogs, i have been finding some crafty ideas for James and Adam.
I found a plain white shirt of james and an old white onesie of his.
I found free templates online and printed them off.
The fabric is from Walmart.
I free handed the sewing part. I have my mom's sewing machine, but i forgot how to load the bobbin...which takes some time.
So here are the cute results:

*Guitar Onsie for Adam* (he already loves music! - bounces in my belly every time i play music for him)



*Train shirt for James* (he is obsessed with trains!)





I can't wait to see James and Adam together!!!!

1 comment: