Everyday Happenings Of A Wife And Mother

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yes, another week has flown by. I have been convicted lately. I have not been so quick to be thankful...i have put problems, situations i can't change, and things i lack to be the forerunners in life this week. If i continually dwell on negative things....my attitude will reflect that. How much better of a person would i be if i was always thankful even while going through trials? There is always something to be thankful for!

~James said "wuv ooo."
~Ryan's job
~My job at T&C
~Air conditioning
~Money for Groceries
~Movie Night on Tuesday
~My family
~My feet that i am constantly standing on
~Ryan's half day at work tomorrow
~The sacrifice Jesus made so i can come to God as i am

Have a Thankful Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment